Saturday, September 5, 2015

Knowing, and Having Christ Above All, Over All, More Than Anything Else

Knowing, and Having Christ Above All, Over All, More Than Anything Else

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable  explanation is that I was made for another world." - C.S. Lewis

"Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon the earth that I desire beside thee." (Psalms 73:25).  "Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in him not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;" (Philippians 3:8-10).  All worldly enjoyments, and outward privileges will soon be gone away with this ever perishing world.  But the love, and the gospel of Jesus Christ will be for an eternity!  What a joy to know that this world is not it!  We have so much more to look forward to than this!  There is a greater coming!  There is the blessed hope to all those whom believe in the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ!  That He is the Son of God, and the only true way to be with the Father in heaven.   The sacrifices that you make to give it all up for the sake of Christ, are the ones that He delights in the most.  He feels your pain, He sees your struggles, and He counts your tears.  He will provide a much more better way than you can ever imagine!  He unconditionally loves you that much!  Are you willing to sacrifice, and suffer all to the one whom gave His all, including His life, for you?  No need to worry about things, because God will take care of all who diligently seek Him.  God will bless you more abundantly, so that you may help others along your journey.  God will supply all your needs, your wants, and grant you your desires if you delight in Him!  "But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God." (Acts 20:24).
  

"Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweith me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgement, and righteousness in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord." - (Jeremiah 9:23-24). 


And "According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:" (2 Peter 1:3).  May the love of God fill your hearts, peace be unto you within your homesteads, and the joy of the Lord to lighten your paths.  To God be the glory!!!

Have a blessed day dear friends...







No comments:

Post a Comment