Friday, August 21, 2015

Pruning, and Purging

Pruning and Purging


"A rebirth out of spiritual adversity cause us to become new creatures." - James E. Faust

God loves us so unconditionally that he will prune and purge us that we can grow spiritually in Him.  After time, we become bogged down with sin, and God will remove those things that are dead within us, so, life can be manifested through us.  Trust the process, and not focus so much on the procedure.  Trust in God, and allow Him to have His way!  It may not feel good, but it is necessary for your spiritual growth.    

"Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin." (Psalms 51:1-2).  "Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow." (Psalms 51:7).  "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me." (Psalms 51:10-11).  It is God whom does the "Good Work" in you!  He works in Grace, and works out the corruption of sin.  "For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure." (Philippians 2:13).  
What righteous can we say that we have of our own, unless it is the righteous by faith in God. "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;" (Titus 3:5).  His love, grace, and mercy endures always!  "The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works." (Psalms 145:9).  So, "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;" (Acts 3:19).  Our Heavenly Father encourages us to repent, because there is forgiveness, and free mercy through the acceptance of His son in Christ Jesus!  "I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins." (Isaiah 43:25).  "I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee." (Isaiah 44:22).  How wonderful is the Lord thy God, who will wash sins, cleanse sins, forgive sins, and create us anew.  A God who sacrificed His only Son to be the Savior of the world, and only way to heaven.  A God that is holy and righteous whom with all His purity, can't stand the sight of iniquity, yet made a way for us to be saved.  Love!  Love!  Love!  An unconditional love like no other!!!  To God be the glory!!!

Have a blessed day dear friends...       

No comments:

Post a Comment