Monday, September 21, 2015

Jesus Christ Is "The Great I Am"

Jesus Christ Is "The Great I Am"

I am, That I am,

I am, What I am,
I am, Who I am, and
I am, All that I am
Which is the inevitable Divine, and I alone "Is", "Was", and "To Come" the Almighty.


The Lord thy God is self-existing.  He is eternal, forever, and unchangeable.  He is incomprehensible, and unsearchable.  He is the beginning, the ending, and the in between.  The "I AM" of the Lord Jesus Christ, consists its meaning to, there is none other beside "Me".  I am all that there is!  I am that I am, and I will be that I will be, because, I am because I am!  What powerful words, from a powerful Almighty God!  "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." (John 8:58).  The very same words that were made known unto Moses, are the the very same whom thus appeared in the physical as Jesus Christ.  For, "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." (Hebrews 13:8).  He is the Great I am God incarnate, and the God whom manifested himself in the flesh and, thus the word became living all the way from the beginning.  "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Issac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them." (Exodus 6:3).  "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was and which is to come, the Almighty." (Revelation 1:8).  



"Thus said the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of host; I am the first and I am the last; beside me there is no God." (Isaiah 44:6).  Jesus is the bread of life.  "And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst." (John 6:35).  Jesus is the bread of life from heaven.  "The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven." (John 6:41).  Jesus is the living bread.  "I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man shall eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which will give for the life of the world." (John 6:51).  Jesus is the light of the world.  "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." ( John 8:12).  Jesus bears witness of himself.  "I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me." (John 8:18).  Jesus is the door of the sheep.  "Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep." (John 10:7).  "I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved and shall go in and out, and find pasture." (John 10:9).  Jesus is the good shepherd.  "I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine." (John 10:14).  Jesus is the only way. 




Jesus is the resurrection and the life.  "Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:" (John 11:25).  Jesus is the true vine.  "I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman." (John 15:1).  "I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." (John 15:5).  I shall be, what I shall be for there is none other greater than me, and I Am the one who is soon to return.  The almighty God sits so high you can't go over him, so low you can't go under him, and so wide you can't go around him.  You must come in at the door to Jesus Christ.  He is indefinite, His love is infinite, and His kingdom is eternal!  He is the "Great I Am", and where He is, so I shall be!  To God be the glory!!!

Have a blessed day dear friends...   

No comments:

Post a Comment