Sunday, May 24, 2015

Giving and Trusting God With All Your Heart

Giving and Trusting God with all your Heart

"Give your heart to the one who will take care of it, and not take advantage of it...Only Jesus!!!"

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. (Proverbs 3:5 KJV).  We must trust in the Lord with all our hearts, believing He is able, and wise to do what is best for us, and never forsaking us.  Giving God our upmost attention with the desires of serving Him righteously, wholeheartedly, humbly, wisely, and fearfully.  Diligently seek God in all you do, that you can have happiness, peace, rest, and dwell in safety through Jesus Christ our Lord.  "But if from thence thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul." (Deuteronomy 4:29 KJV).  God speaks to us through our hearts.  "My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways." (Proverbs 23:26 KJV).  "Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart." (Jeremiah 29:12-13 KJV).  Loving God always, and knowing He will take care of you.
 "And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:" (Deuteronomy 6:5-6 KJV).   "For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Romans 10:10 KJV).  Because,
Giving, and Trusting in God with all your Heart...❤️

Have a blessed day dear friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment