Tuesday, October 27, 2015

There is a Treasure In You From the Lord "A Vessel Full of Power"

There is a Treasure In You From the Lord

"A Vessel Full of Power"



"Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth: yet they have not prevailed against me." (Psalms 129:2).  

Believers of Christ are troubled all around in every way.  Stressed and perplexed on all sides.  Wherever you are, whenever the time, whatsoever the occasion, from anybody, anywhere, and through anyone.  Forsaken by enemies, friends, and family, but never by God.  There will be fears within, and fightings without, but never left alone!





 "Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecution, in distress for Christ's sake: for when I am weak then am I strong." (2 Corinthians 12:10).  For, "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?" (Romans 8:35).  "Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no head in the stalls:" (Habakkuk 3:17).  "Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:" ( 1 Peter 1:6).  "But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses, In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings; By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned," (2 Corinthians 6:4-6).  "For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day." (2 Corinthians 4:16).  The trials in ministry for the edification to the body of Christ's kingdom shall always abound.  Do not give up, and do not lose hope.





 Instead, take heart, and keep pressing on to what God has called you to do!  For you are made stronger in your time of weakness, you are comforted in your time of brokenness, and God is always with you in your land of despair.  You suffer as a counterpart to Christ's suffering that others may see Christ's resurrection and of grace in and from living in Jesus Christ!  "And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us." (Romans 5:3-5).  I leave you with a song that truly touched my heart.  It is called "The Corinthian Song."  I pray that God's grace and mercy continues to flow.  It is the remedy unto us all in times of fainting.  May God's love, and peace be unto you in abundance!!!  To Him be the glory!!!

Have a blessed day dear friends...  


"The Corinthian Song"

I am troubled, yet not distressed,
Perplexed, but not in despair.
Cause I'm a vessel full of power,
With a treasure, none can compare.

Persecuted, but not forsaken,
Cast down, but not destroyed.
I'm a vessel full of holy ghost power
I've got a treasure, from the Lord.

Bruised and battered but not broken
Born in sin but from sin set free
'Cause I am a vessel, got a whole lot of power
I've got a treasure hidden in me.


So thank you father for your power
It has resurrected me.
Oh, the painful circumstances
That my poor soul could not flee.





         

No comments:

Post a Comment